Self Employment Tax Experts Primus

Self Employed

Working for yourself?

With none of the faff and hassle of a Limited Company, the simplicity of the Sole Trader route makes it a popular option for many who set up a small business.

Our professional tax service for Sole Trader clients offers you the same simple, easy approach to your taxes for one low, fixed fee.

Better still, you can choose to pay monthly or yearly, depending on how you prefer to manage your budget.

Built around more than 20 years of working with people just like you, our Self Employed service is tailored to the specific requirements and expectations of freelancers, contractors and small business owners.

While most typical high street accountants will charge you by the hour, our fees are fixed for added peace of mind - and they come with your own Dedicated Tax Adviser and unlimited phone and email support.

Interested? Our Self Employed Package costs just £20 a month.

See what's included here, or get in touch today to book a free, no obligation chat.

Is it for you? Well, we've helped more than 10,000 people with their taxes, covering a huge range of professions - including:

  • Driving Instructors

  • Photographers

  • Actors

  • Hairdressers

  • Tutors

  • Childminders

  • Personal Trainers

  • Beauticians

  • Pharmacists

  • Locum Doctors

  • Construction Industry Workers

  • Debt Collection Agents

  • Locum Veterinary Surgeons

  • Taxi Drivers

  • Delivery Drivers

Need a little more?

We can also provide advice and planning on all aspects of your accounting requirements, including: 

  • Implementing a bookkeeping system 
  • VAT administration
  • Advice regarding taking on employees
  • National insurance contributions
  • Through our network of business partners, we can point you in the right direction for all your business insurance requirements.
Speak to one of our friendly tax experts today. It's free and there's no obligation.

Experience Icon

Register as Self Employed

To avoid a fine, you need to register as self employed with HMRC within 3 months of the date you started trading.

We can help you get registered, or you can do it online - just click below to open the relevant form on HMRC's website.

Go to HMRC Website
Experience Icon

1, 2, 3, 4... All Done!

As a Sole Trader, you'll pay tax and Class 4 National Insurance on the profit you make (i.e. income less expenses).

Our simple, 4 step process makes it as easy as can be to submit your return - error free and on time, every time.

How We Work